We are looking for Sr. Android App Developer with a minimum of 3+ years of development experience and at least 2 years experience specifically in Kotlin. Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to Play Store. Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.Write and maintain documentation for development.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- 3+ years of commercial development experience in Android application.
- Solid understanding Android SDK with Java/Kotlin.
- Hands on experience of working with Kotlin (MUST).
- Experience with continuous integration tools and test automation is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding and implementation experience with using Android SDK.
- Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
- Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative environments.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Experience with configuration management source control systems.
- Publishing one or more Android apps to the PlayStore is a plus.
- Has a strong profile of applications showcasing what he/she built or worked on?
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- 3+years of experience in developing enterprise android mobile apps in agile model
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer sciences, IT, Software engineering or similar degree
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates can send their resume at hr@iDevNerds.com, or apply online. Please mention the position you are applying for in subject line.