iDevNerds is Expanding! We are looking for an expert Frontend Web Developer with a minimum of 2+ years experience of Vue.js framework & at least 1 years experience specifically in Nuxt.js. The candidate will be working mainly with the Nuxt.js framework which is an open-source framework of Vue.js. So if someone has Vue.js framework experience then he can easily start working on Nuxt.js.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and Vue Routers.
- Hands on experience with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router.
- Nuxt.js experience is plus.
- Developing responsive user-interfaces using Nuxt.js.
- Use of Nuxt.js for implementing design into functional frontend.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing your application for performance.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js/Nuxt.js and all project dependencies.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- 2+years of experience of frontend web development.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer sciences, IT, Software engineering or similar degree.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected], or apply online. Please mention the position you are applying for in subject line.